Sonoff 4CH R3 is a 4-band rail mount switch.
Supports connection and control of 4 electrical appliances, which can be turned on / off separately via buttons or EweLink app.
It means you have 4 Sonoff basic WiFi switches built in.
The housing is supported for rail mounting! Standard type metal rail widely used for assembling circuit breakers and industrial control equipment inside equipment racks.
These products are typically made from cold rolled carbon steel sheet with a bright galvanized or chrome plated surface finish.
With EweLink app, you can turn on / off from anywhere anytime and anytime you can set single / repeat / countdown schedules to turn on / off at specific time and share with others so they can control together
Actually, SONOFF has ever released two types of 4-band smart switches (4CHR2 and 4CHPROR2.) Which have almost the same functions as 4CHR3 and 4CHPROR3. But all of the above units are still different in 3 working modes including self-locking, interlocking and inching modes.
The new improvement on 4CHR3 and 4CHPROR3 over 4CHPR2 and 4CHPROR2 is for users to set these 3 working modes on the eWeLink APP instead of the hardware itself, which is easier to use. Then you can enable the self-locking mode to turn on / off 4 connected devices separately, the interlock mode to turn on 1 connected device each time and turn off the rest of the devices at the same time, and the inching mode to turn on 1 connected device and then turn it off automatically after a certain time (0.5 – 3600 seconds). For the device away from the switch, a movable space can be created by virtue of a DIN rail to make them connected. Simply activate the devices by voice when the switch works with Alexa and the Google Home smart assistant.
– Remotely control lights or devices via APP
– 3 working modes with self-locking, interlock and inching modes also for remote controlled garage doors and roller blinds
– Supports programming a timer to automatically start and stop devices operation
– Customize smart scenes to make the device connected to the switch to activate other devices
– Share device control permission with other accounts
– Check real-time ON / OFF status of devices on your mobile
– Power on state allows users to set the On / Off / Keep state for the connected device before power failure and make sure it remains the established state after power is restored
10A / channel 16A / total
100-240V AC 50 / 60Hz 16A Max
100-240V AC 50 / 60Hz
Number of contacts
IEEE 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz